COLUMBIA, Ky. – The Lindsey Wilson women's basketball team advanced to the NAIA Women's Basketball National Championship Quarterfinals for the second-straight season in 2016-17. The Blue Raiders also captured a share of the Mid-South Conference regular-season title, the program's first conference title since the 2007-08 season.
To begin the year, Lindsey Wilson had the best start in program history with a 27-game win streak. The Blue Raiders also set a new program-best with 32 victories after finishing the year with a 32-3 overall record, going 13-1 in the Mid-South Conference.
In the national tournament, Lindsey Wilson defeated Martin Methodist (Tenn.), 63-52, and Central Methodist (Tenn.), 89-72. In the national quarterfinals, the Blue Raiders suffered an 80-64 loss to Oklahoma City -- who went on to win the national championship.
- NAIA All-Americans
- Kayla Styles - First Team
- Chanel Roberts - Second Team
- NAIA Players of the Week
- Chanel Roberts - Jan. 17
- Kayla Styles - Feb. 7 and Feb. 21
- NAIA All-Tournament Team
- Daktronics-NAIA Scholar Athletes
- Courtney Sandlin
- Mid-South Conference Player of the Year
- First Team All Mid-South Conferences
- Chanel Roberts
- Kayla Styles
- Second Team All Mid-South Conferences
- J'Nayah Hall
- Kayla Richardson
- MSC Players of the Week
- Chanel Roberts - Jan. 16
- Kayla Styles - Jan. 23, Feb. 6 and Feb. 20
- Academic All Mid-South Conference