Directions to Lindsey Wilson Campus
Biggers Sports Center Details
- Two sections of seating for 1,500 fans. One side is all chair-back seats, the other is traditional bleacher seating.
- Concession stand and restrooms.
- Located centrally on campus behind the student union building and to the right of the Roberta D. Cramner Dining Center.
- Four locker rooms, equipment rooms, referee locker rooms and equipment room.
- Two scoreboards on each end of the court.
- Two main basketball goals and four auxiliary goals to be lowered for practice.
Biggers Sports Center was built on the Lindsey Wilson College campus in 1991 with seating for 1,500 fans who routinely pack the gym for big matchups within the Mid-South Conference.
Volleyball and men's and women's basketball enjoy their own locker rooms at the facility, while also providing a visiting locker room.
Wrestling also uses the venue for dual matches during their season.
All four programs that use Biggers Sports Center have winning percentages over .600 in the venue. The women's basketball team holds a 304-100 record at Biggers heading into the 2016-17 season, while the men's team has a 302-125 record in the arena. The volleyball team is 156-81 all-time in Biggers Sports Center, and the wrestling team is 17-6 heading into 2016.
Press row at Biggers Sports Center offers room for home and visiting media and radio, while Lindsey Wilson's games are shown live on the local Duo County television station and streamed live through Stretch Internet. Biggers offers wireless internet for use by home or visiting game administrators.
The gym features six basketball goals, all motorized to be raised or lowered depending on the event.
The gym has a brick exterior and can be found centrally on campus behind the Student Union Building or to the right and up the steps from the Roberta D. Cramner Dining Center.
Parking at Biggers Sports Center is limited and is available behind the back entrance of the gym. Additional parking is available in the larger lots adjacent to Fairgrounds Street, down the hill from the gym.